You are here: Ordering and Shipping
> Postage and Dispatch
Postage and Dispatch
- Most orders are sent via either eParcel or Express Post with Australia Post, so they can be tracked, have some insurance, and we can ensure they were delivered
- Larger orders (over 15kg and 1400mm circumference) are sent with TNT
- Orders are processed daily and dispatched 3 times per week.
- Delivery times after dispatch are generally as follows (for city areas, please add 1 day for regional areas):
- ACT - 2 days
- NSW - 2 days
- NT - 5 days
- QLD - 3 days
- SA - 4 days
- TAS - 4 days
- VIC - 2 days
- WA - 5 days
- We charge a flat rate of $12 postage and handling on all orders under $350. Orders above this are posted free.
- We offer Express Post. Cost varies dependent of size and weight. Generally packages under 3kg are $15, and 3-5kg are $20.
Please add items and your postcode to our cart, or Contact Us for a more precise quote
- We often send items overseas, the freight is calculated on an order by order basis. Either Contact Us with details of what you wish to order and your
preferred postage method, or place an order and we will get back to you with the freight amount before processing your payment.
- As a guide: Packages to New Zealand that are under 500g are shipped registered for $15
Copyright 2017. "Bilby Publishing" and the Bilby Logo are registered Trademarks of Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd.